Test

For the runner, who's not a runner, but is trying to be a runner...

Monday, October 18, 2010

Brian Boitano

Ha! How great is this? I can write from my ipad. it's pretty rockin to be honest with you.

It's getting cold in Boston. I suppose that mean that it's time to invest in some nicer, warmer, running clothes. It also means that the difficult decision is nearing: Do I get a gym membership? The roads won't be ice-less forever. I wonder what Brian Boinano would do...

What would Brian Boitano do if he were here right now? He'd run an extra mile or two, that's what Brian Boitano'd do. When Brian Boitano was in the Boston Marathon, running for 1st place-- he say to run real hard, suck it up, and keep up with his pace. When I asked Brian Boitano if I should buy a gym membership, he told me that's a good idea so on my ass I do not slip. So what would Brian Boitano do if he knew I was writing this post? He'd probably file a suit or two cause that would hurt the most...

Happy Monday everybody!

1 comment:

  1. http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/19/health/nutrition/19best.html?src=me&ref=health

    apparently the secret is to not mind having saliva all over your face. so, bobo is just trying to help you practice.

    ReplyDelete